"North Shore is just a kick ass a cappella group, so musical, so warm, so funny! On Season 3 of The Sing Off, they gave us class, style, and heart. Everyone loves them!"
– Sam Weisman, Executive Producer, Co-Creator, NBC's The Sing Off
"The group was terrific!! The response from the crowd, The March of Dimes and WBOS was overwhelming."
– Maria Piccolo, Event Marketing Specialist, T.J. Maxx/TJX Companies, Inc.
"NORTH SHORE ACAPPELLA IS THE GREATEST! ... Not only are they the most talented group to hit the area in a very long time, but that they are willing to give of their time to benefit our athletes makes them even more special in our minds."
– Robert A Johnson, Director of Financial Development, Massachusetts Special Olympics
"Probably the most enjoyable evening I have ever had to plan and participate in . . .I have heard nothing but rave reviews."
– Rebecca K. Smith, Conference Coordinator, John Hancock Financial Services
"Everyone just loved NSA! Count us both as part of your fan club."
– Flori Schwartz and Anne Selby, Gala Concert Co-chairpersons, Roberta Flack at Symphony Hall
"Our employees and guests truly enjoyed themselves and we have heard nothing but rave reviews about North Shore Acappella. NSA made our event special and memorable."
– Lisa A. Young, Operations, Kraft General Foods
"It is virtually impossible not to sing along and tap your feet. The group has always been professional, prompt, and nothing short of an absolute hit. I cannot recommend NSA highly enough; they are the key to a successful, entertaining, and memorable event."
– Linda L. Mellen, Director of Education, Hammer and Company